Common questions for iPhone 13 Pro Max (Green) contracts
We've partnered with several networks as well as resellers such as Affordable Mobiles, Buymobiles.net and more. Sometimes - and it may seem strange but - their prices can be cheaper than buying the phone outright or from the network. These aren't mis-prints or errors, the cheaper prices are in fact 100% true.
The reason for this is because a lot of moible resellers can negotiate decent deals with the manufacturers directly, and they pass these savings onto you. Be aware that, unless it says otherwise, the mobile phone will be brand new, too.
However, it is important to do your research first and not just dive in straight away into a pay monthly contract without thinking it through. That's why we created Foned, to give you the full facts and to be able to easily compare prices on iPhone 13 Pro Max contracts in the UK.
Which type of deal for iPhone 13 Pro Max in Green should I get?
New contracts - These are ideally for customers looking to start a new deal with a new network that they've not used before (or for a while).
If you're an existing customer of a specific network and want to stay with them, then make sure to de-select the 'new customers only' option.
Can I keep my number?
Usually, yes. It's easier now to keep your number without any fuss. Gone are the days when you had to spend ages waiting for your old mobile number to 'port over'. In fact, even if you change networks it's likely that there will only be a few hours of downtime when you can't take calls. You'll still be able to use the internet/WiFi and so on.
To get started and keep your number, just text PAC to 65075 from your current mobile (SIM) that you want to keep. You will then be sent an SMS text message with more information on how to begin.
If you aren't sure how long you have left on an existing contract, you can easily find this out by contacting your existing network or logging into your online account with the network.
How long should my mobile phone contract be, ideally?
This is a bit of 'how long is a piece of string' question, because different contract lengths suit different people.
Here are some factors to consider when deciding the right kind of mobile phone contract length for your iPhone 13 Pro Max to opt for:
- Upfront cost: Longer codntracts usually mean a lower upfront cost for the phone, but a higher overall cost over the term of the contract. Shorter contracts often require a higher upfront cost for the phone, but a lower overall cost over the life of the contract. ALWAYS consider your budget first and foremost, and how much you're willing to spend upfront versus over the length of the contract.
- Flexibility: Shorter contracts offer more flexibility, as you can upgrade to a new phone or change your plan more frequently. Longer contracts may have penalties or fees if you want to end the contract early or upgrade to a new phone before the contract is up.
- Phone upgrades: Consider how often you want to upgrade your phone. If you like to have the latest and greatest phone every year or two, a shorter contract may be a better option for you. If you're happy to keep your phone for a few years, a longer contract may be a better option.
- Plan features: Consider what features you need in your plan, such as data allowance, minutes, and texts. Longer contracts may offer more generous allowances or discounts, while shorter contracts may have more limited options.
- Network coverage: Make sure to check the network coverage in your area , specifically for the provider you are interested in. Some providers may offer better coverage in certain areas than others... You don't want to be stuck in a long contract with poor network coverage.
Ultimately, the right mobile phone contract length will depend on your individual needs and preferences, but also check your existing usage for your current contract to make sure you're not overpaying.
What other colours are there apart from Green?
The iPhone 13 Pro Max is available in the following colours:
All iPhone 13 Pro Max colours:
- iPhone 13 Pro Max contract deals in Gold
- iPhone 13 Pro Max contract deals in Blue
- iPhone 13 Pro Max contract deals in Green
- iPhone 13 Pro Max contract deals in Black
- iPhone 13 Pro Max contract deals in Silver
All iPhone 13 Pro Max storage sizes:
Check each individual page for each size or storage capacity, to find the best deals.